9th June 2012, 04:13 PM
swapriya

Am I eligible for ITS exam after doing B.Tech IT 1st year?

i'm swathi doing my b.tech (IT) 1st year, am i eligible for ITS exam . If so then I need to know more about the exam and how should i get prepare for my exam.
if not then ,then tell me more about any other Govt. exam...pls am waiting for it..

30th April 2016, 07:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for ITS exam after doing B.Tech IT 1st year?

ITS stands for Indian Trade Services. It is a Group A Civil Services exam. The recruitment of candidates in this service is done through Civil Services examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for Civil Services examination:

>>You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for Civil Services examination.

>>The age limit for Civil Services examination is 21-32 years. Three years upper age relaxation to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You can apply for this exam in final year of bachelor of technology. Apart from this, you can apply for some other exams like SSC CGL, UPSC exams like CDS, AFCAT, IB ACIO examination. You will be eligible for all these exams in final year of bachelor of technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?