6th May 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for JEE Advance exam if I have scored 80+ percentage in 1st and 2nd year?

Hi,

I got inter 86.8 and got 1st year 91. 2nd 2nd year 81.2. Am i eligible jee advance exam? Can someone let me know what would be the basic eligibility criteria they would follow? Am I really eligible to apply for the JEE advance exam? Awaiting for the reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advance if scored 163 marks in JEE Mains but having 2 years gap between 10th and 12th being a SC candidate?
  2. Can I give IIT JEE exam without improvement? I have scored 68% in 1th
  3. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  4. Percentage required in intermediate to be eligible for JEE Main and Advance for ST category student of AP?
  5. Minimum percentage required in 12th to sit for JEE Advance? Am I eligible for it?
  6. Can I give improvement exam through NIOS board to improve percentage and appear in JEE next year?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue BA in German? I have scored 70% in 12 but less than 45% in B.Com 1st year. I am also studying at Max Muller Bhavan and I am currently in 5th semester (B2.2) (Mittlestufe)
  9. Can I apply for JEE Main & Advance 3rd time?
  10. What is the percentage required in BITSAT exam?
  11. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  12. Can I apply for JEE Advance 3rd time if qualifying in JEE Main?
  13. Can I apply for JEE Advance 3rd time if qualifying in JEE Main?
  14. Am I eligible for JEE advance after scoring 163 marks in JEE mains? I am a SC candidate
  15. Can I get admission after diploma ECE in IIT?
  16. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placements after getting 6 ATKT's in 1st sem and 4 in 2nd sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I appear in JEE Advance next year as per the 3 attempts rule?
  18. Am I eligible to reappear in JEE Mains if scored 148 marks?
7th May 2015, 01:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JEE Advance exam if I have scored 80+ percentage in 1st and 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I got inter 86.8 and got 1st year 91. 2nd 2nd year 81.2. Am i eligible jee advance exam? Can someone let me know what would be the basic eligibility criteria they would follow? Am I really eligible to apply for the JEE advance exam? Awaiting for the reply!
Yes, you are eligible for JEE advance exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE advance exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

List of the best books for JEE Mains exam:-

Course In Physics For IIT-JEE 2012
by
Tmh
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Course In Mathematics For IIT JEE 2012
by
Tmh
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Problms And Solutions In Chemistry IIT-JEE
by
K Singh
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2009)
7th May 2015, 11:39 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JEE Advance exam if I have scored 80+ percentage in 1st and 2nd year?

Yes you are eligible for the JEE Advance examination conducted by the CBSE but first you have to qualify in the JEE Mains which is the first stage of JEE.

The eligibility criteria for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed it pursuing +2 from a recognized board.
* Candidates must have Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.
* There is limitations on number of attempts as it is three now.
* Candidates have to qualify the JEE Mains in the same year if they want to appear in the Advance.
* There is no specific requirements of aggregate to qualify for JEE Main.

The application form are available in the month of November and December. The examination is conducted in the month of April for Mains and May for Advance.

For more information visit www.cbse.ac.in.
7th May 2015, 12:04 PM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Sir we are not clear about which first year and 2nd year are you talking about for jee advance exam
1. First you need to qualify JEE mains exam.
2. Which requires 12th class passed students only with atleast 75%+ marks those you have got.
So you are eligible for this you just first prepare for the JEE mains than you can easily go for the advance.
But if you want to know anything besides this you can ask here only.
7th May 2015, 07:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear you are definitely eligible for JEE Advanced once you have cleared JEE Main's with below 1,50,000 rank. And the remaining candidates will not be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced.

More over you need to fulfill the below requirements as well.

Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2015 :

1.JEE Main Cut Off as per that year (2015) for instance 2014, Gen JEE Main cut off - 105.

2.You should have to complete 10+2 with minimum 70% of marks from the recognized University.

3.Age should not be exceed 25 years.

4.And also the candidates who have completed 10+2 in 2013 or earlier are not eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2015 Examination.

5. More over the candidates can give the exam for 2 attempts only in consecutive manner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?