16th September 2013, 02:25 PM
priyaa shashikant singh

Am I eligible for a job after doing B.Com last year in commerce stream

I'm priya singh my age is 19,height is 5'2.the query is that am i eligible to join i am doing bcom last year in commerce stream from mumbai

15th August 2015, 05:21 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job after doing B.Com last year in commerce stream

Yes, you are eligible to get the job being a commerce candidates. But now in the prepsent era the apirants have talent along with the degree are only eligible to get the jobs.

So for you to get a job you have to appear in the entrance examiation and qualify in the examination to get the job. List of some of the examination after the graduation are Banking, Railway, SSC CGL,Civil Services.....

The eligibity to appear in the examiation is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university and age as according to the required examination.
16th August 2015, 01:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job after doing B.Com last year in commerce stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyaa shashikant singh View Post
I'm priya singh my age is 19,height is 5'2.the query is that am i eligible to join i am doing bcom last year in commerce stream from mumbai
Yes, after completion of commerce degree you can apply for various type of government sector jobs.

1)Primary School Teacher jobs

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?