9th July 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Com with science stream? Will I get a job in big companies?

please tell me and also can i do bcom with science stream nd finally will i get a ca job with big companies like others who hav studied commerce

Related Questions:
29th January 2013, 10:43 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: Can I do B.Com with science stream? Will I get a job in big companies?

B.com is totally different course from science stream it is a course which belongs to commerce stream you cannot merge both of them.Both are totally different streams.So you cannot do B.com with science you have to do it with commerce only.After doing B.com you can get job in big companies but if you do masters it will be beneficial for you.it will give you good salary in good companies.
4th February 2013, 06:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Com with science stream? Will I get a job in big companies?

now i m in 11th in science stream and i m not intrsted in engineer or doctor so what i do plz explain me??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?