27th August 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the NET SET entrance exam date?

hiii,
dis is vidya could u please let me know about the net set entrance date and the course content i have completed my PG in commerce.my email id is [email protected]
thank you.

15th August 2015, 05:22 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the NET SET entrance exam date?

NET is the National Eligibility test. This entrance test is conducted by the University Grants Commission in the month of June and December respectively. SET stands for the State Eligibility test.

For both the exams, you must have done master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The minimum percentage of marks in master's degree is 55% for candidates of general and OBC category. For reserved categories there is 5% relaxation in marks.

So, you must have at least 55% marks in master of commerce to apply for NET. JUNE NET exam is over now. Notification for December exam is not released yet. You can check it at www.ugc.ac.in.
16th August 2015, 01:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the NET SET entrance exam date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiii,
dis is vidya could u please let me know about the net set entrance date and the course content i have completed my PG in commerce.my email id is [email protected]
thank you.
SET or UGC NET exam date is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

The educational qualification required for NET or SET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET or SET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET or SET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?