7th October 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for a job after scoring 55% in 10th, 77% in diploma and 92% in B.Tech?

sir i hava percentage in 10th 55%,diploma77.17,btech 92%
i am eligible or not please sir say the answer from ramu

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any company after scoring 40% marks in 10th, 61% in diploma and 63% in B.Tech
  2. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  3. Am i eligible to get a job at TCS after scoring 64% in B.Tech, 58% in 12th and 77% in 10th
  4. Am I eligible for a job in WIPRO after scoring 70% in 10th and 96% in B.Tech CSE?
  5. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  6. Am i eligible for MNC after scoring 55% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech
  7. Will I get a job after scoring 70% throughout my career?
  8. Am I eligible to get hired in IT company after scoring 58% in 10th, 75% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech
  9. Am i eligible for doing Diploma in Anatomy after 10th? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for GATE after scoring 58% in 10th and 71% in 12th
  11. Am I eligible for WIPRO after scoring 52.16% in 10th?
  12. Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 74% in MNC and 91% in diploma?
  13. Which are the companies for which I am eligible after scoring 76% in 10th, 57% in 12th
  14. Opportunities available to get a job in Infosys after scoring 57.6% in 10th, 62.6% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  17. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
9th October 2011, 05:19 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job after scoring 55% in 10th, 77% in diploma and 92% in B.Tech?

most of the leading technical company give eligibility criterion that candidates should have minimum of 60% marks throughout to appear in their recruitment process. as you don't have minimum of 60% marks in 10th so you will not be eligible for these companies.

but don't worry there are so many small companies and new companies also which don't have such type of marks criterion. they give criterion that any B.Tech candidates can appear in their recruitment process without having any marks criterion. so you will be eligible for these types of company.

some good company also give eligibility criterion based on 12th or diploma and B.Tech. as you have very good marks in diploma and B.Tech so you will be eligible for these companies. now software companies are recruiting B.Tech candidates from any stream. so you may try for software job. so many new software companies don't have nay marks criterion.

first try to get a job in any company after that with few years experience try to swap into a very good company. i think that will be the best idea.

best of luck.
9th October 2011, 06:08 PM
shweta1989

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job after scoring 55% in 10th, 77% in diploma and 92% in B.Tech?

hi.. as your 10th class score is 57% so you are not eligible for the Govt. post but it is also depend on category if you are belongs to GENERAL/OBC category then you are not eligible but if you are belongs to SC/ST/PH then you can apply for these post...
mostly govt. post have this criteria...
so its better to try for private companies ...they all have different criteria for the different field.
some companies recruit on the basis of only B.Tech./Diploma basis for these type of companies you can apply for the job...

all the best.
9th October 2011, 06:23 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
you are worrying unnecessarily as yours last course matters a lot than the other exam results.You will be applying for the post corresponding to your degree rather than for your 10th qualification
so your marks in your degree course only plays a lot. Inspite of your marks your skill only gets you the job
9th October 2011, 06:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear friend,

Maximum software company want 60% in through out in career .Your 12 th marks is not above 60% so you are not eligible for maximum no of software company.

Some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL , HONEYWELL etc.

Also WIPRO want above 60% marks in B-TECH.

So you are eligible for WIPRO, SYNTEL ,HONEYWELL because your 12 th marks is just below 60%.

Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.Because if here you have gain experience in 2 years then you have chances to go TOP MNC companies.

Better option for you to go for higher study like JRF ,SRF,MBA,M-TECH,MS,PHD etc.

All the best.
9th October 2011, 07:08 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for a job after scoring 55% in 10th, 77% in diploma and 92% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Eligibility for Campus Placement

Since,you haven't mentioned in your question that you need info regarding what so i have assumed that you need info regarding the campus placements..

Most of the companies expect 60% and above throughout the student's career but there companies like Syntel which allow students over 50% to sit for the campus placements..

Since, you have score exceptionally well in your B.Tech hence you can just talk it out with the management of the company..

I am sure they will lete you sit for the recruitment exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
14th October 2011, 12:50 AM
saugata2008

As you have scored 77% in diploma and 92% in B.tech ,so you can apply for various Govt. sectors like -

BHEL
ONGC
IOCL
SAIL
GAIL
Rail
NTPC
BSNL
ECIL

Or you can go for the UPSC exam like -

IAS
CDS
IES
IPS

But as you have less that 60% in 10th ,so you can face criteria problem in case of Privet MNCs .

So according to my opinion it will be better for you to go for the Govt. jobs only .

Thank you
14th October 2011, 01:48 AM
RamXXX

your results in B.tech and Diploma is very good but as you don't have 60% in 10th ,so you may have to face some problems in the interviews of the good privet companies .So according to my opinion ,it will be better to go for the Govt. jobs .Because all the good privet companies requires at least 60% through the carrier .
It will be batter if you can consult this problem with the placement officer of your college .

Thank you
27th October 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got the following marks
10-73.16%
12-62%
diploma-85%
btect-85%
will i get a good job...
31st October 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i'm a student of final year diploma in "ELECTRONICS INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL", J.S.S Polytechnic for women, Mysore. am i eligible for appearing for GATE exam? plz send ur reply to my mail."[email protected]"
5th November 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i have 64%in 10th and 59.4% in 12th. Am i able to take part in placement exam of HCL AND BHEL.
8th April 2012, 01:53 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for a job after scoring 55% in 10th, 77% in diploma and 92% in B.Tech?

Hi

First of All Congrats, that you have scored 92% in your B.Tech. It is really remarkable.

After that coming to you getting a job, I would say getting a job depends on the marks, personality as well as luck.

You have good qualifications and marks.

So I would recommend you to develop your personality and communication skills.
This would not only increase your competency in the market but also boost your self confidence.

After that, I would recommend you to apply in the companies in which you desire to work in.

If you do well in the interview and meet their needs, then surely you would be placed with a very good package.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
8th April 2012, 12:56 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You have scored 55% in 10th,77% in diploma and 92% marks in B.Tech.
Here I should tell that you have scored good marks in diploma and B.Tech
But your marks is less than 60% in 10th standard examination.
So you will not be eligible for those companies which wants 60% marks throughout your academic career.[Like TCS,CTS,ACCENTURE,IBM,INFOSYS etc]

You can appear for these companies ;

1.WIPRO
2.FORADIAN TECHNOLOGY
3.POORNAM LTD.
4.ISS SOFTWARE
5. R.S.SOFTWARE

All the very best..........
14th April 2012, 07:21 PM
maya_sarabhai

ear
some times you can apply for these companies because these have more recruitment which you have not complete because your percentage in 10th is low .
but some times & if you show good performances in your interviewers they can hires you.
so don't be tans. you can focused on your performances.....
you have good communication skill.
good command on you subjects..

best of luck......
17th December 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for a job in T C S after scoring 73% in 10th ,55.40%in 12th and 58%in b.tech?
18th August 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi, Friend's I am Dinesh 10th and after join to Diploma so i am go BE or B.tech join (or) not pls replay to me Be (or) B.tech complete go software company go (or) not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?