8th September 2012, 08:01 PM
aarti phour

Am I eligible to join Air Force by giving NDA Exam being a candidate from 12th Class in Non Medical stream?

my name is aarti, i am in 12th class with nonmedical .....can i am apply for air force by giving nda exam...

8th September 2012, 11:48 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Air Force by giving NDA Exam being a candidate from 12th Class in Non Medical stream?

UPSC conducts NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam two times a year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

To be eligible for Indian Air Force wing of NDA, the candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies from a recognised Board and the candidate should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good physical fitness.

The selection is through written exam folowed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
9th September 2012, 12:28 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Am I eligible to join Air Force by giving NDA Exam being a candidate from 12th Class in Non Medical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarti phour View Post
my name is aarti, i am in 12th class with nonmedical .....can i am apply for air force by giving nda exam...
Hey friend,

First of all it is good to see your interest in joining in Indian Air Force which is a Defence force of India.

And to join in this force through NDA exam you need to have completed +2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects and with a fair percentage.

The NDA exam is conducted by UPSC and is held for candidate to join in Indian Air force and other defence force which is Indian Army and Indian Navy.

You will be selected in 3 stages and they are:

## Written Test

## SSB Interview

## Medical Test

But before applying for the exam the way by which you can know whether you are first of all eligible for the exam or not by checking whether you satisfy all the following criteria's needed for applying for the exam and they are:

Nationality:

~ You need to be a citizen of India

Martial Status:

~ The candidate appearing for the exam must be a unmarried male candidate

Age Limit:

~ The age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 years

Physical Standard:

~ You need to be physically fit while appearing for the NDA exam.

If the standards are satisfied by you then you can apply for the exam and it can be done in 2 ways:

>> Online

>> Offline

Pattern for NDA exam:

For more information regarding the exam check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
9th September 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Air Force by giving NDA Exam being a candidate from 12th Class in Non Medical stream?

previous year papers of BHEL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?