23rd March 2016, 09:46 PM
chandrapaul toguru

Am I eligible to join CA course via IPCC after completion of B.Com Telugu medium?

Am I eligible to join CA course via IPCC after completion of B.Com Telugu medium? Can you please give me the right information on the same? What is the minimum criteria required? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

13th April 2016, 06:52 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CA course via IPCC after completion of B.Com Telugu medium?

Yes, you are eligible to join CA course via IPCC after completion of B.Com Telugu medium.

There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course. They are :

*Foundation course or CPT

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

It is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy.

One can register for CA-IPCC directly if they possess Bachelors degree.The eligibility criteria for the graduates to write CA-IPCC directly is

- In case of a Commerce Graduate – 55% marks

- In case of a Non-Commerce Graduate – 60% marks.
15th April 2016, 12:39 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CA course via IPCC after completion of B.Com Telugu medium?

Yes, you are eligible for CA course after completion of B.Com Telugu medium.

Stages for CA Course:-

CPT (Common Proficiency Test)

IPCC-I

IPCC-II

Final Course

First you will have to crack CPT exam .After appearing CPT you should have to appear IPCC exam .

After clearing IPCC-I & IPCC-II you can enter in to CA course.
27th June 2017, 11:37 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Am I eligible to join CA course via IPCC after completion of B.Com Telugu medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrapaul toguru View Post
Am I eligible to join CA course via IPCC after completion of B.Com Telugu medium? Can you please give me the right information on the same? What is the minimum criteria required? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!
CA IPCC course can be done directly after pursuing graduation. Whether its telugu medium or any other doesn't matter. What matters is whether you have 55% marks in aggregate for commerce graduates or 60% marks in case of non commerce graduates. You can register with ICAI for IPCC. Thereafter attend ITT course for 1 month and Orientation course for 15 days. Then you must undergo 9 months articleship training under a Chartered Accountant. If required you can attend coaching for IPCC at ICAI or any private institutions. Then you can write the exam.
29th June 2017, 02:32 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Eligibility of CA

>> You can enroll for IPCC after your 10+2 exam only.
>> Stage 1 of IPCC is foundation exam(CPT) passing which you can be eligible for professional program.
>> If you are a graduate in commerce field with 55% you can directly enter to professional program of stage 2 in IPCC.
>> Clearing the final stage of IPCC will help you to work under CA for few years to gain the practical knowledge after which you can continue as a charted Accountant.

The below image shows the fees structure of CA of every group
7th March 2022, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How much fee in the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?