18th July 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to join in ITI after passing all the subjects in SSC?

Sir,

I have passed all the subjects in ssc except telugu language so will i am eligible to join in iti please kindly provide information regording this

Thanking you.

11th October 2015, 05:57 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to join in ITI after passing all the subjects in SSC?

Yes, you are eligible to join ITI after passing all the subjects in SSC.

ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute. Admission to these course are made generally in the month of August every year. The duration of the trade/ course may vary from one year to three years, depending on the field chosen.

Eligibility criteria to get admission for ITI are as under:-

-The candidate must have passed 10th (SSLC/ matriculation) from a recognized board of education.

-The candidate must have studied Science, Maths and English as core subjects in 10th standard.

-The candidate age should be in between 14 years to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?