14th August 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Marine Engineering course after completion of 10th Class?

can i do marine engineering course with my 10th education?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join Diploma in Marine Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  3. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  6. Can i join Marine Engineering after passing 10th?
  7. Am i eligible for marine engineering course after passing 10th standard?
  8. How to join Naval/Marine engineering after completing class 12th with 90%?
  9. Can I join diploma in marine engineering after completing 10th?
  10. Am I eligible for M.Tech marine engineering in IMU Chennai Campus after completing 12th with 67% aggregate
  11. Am i eligible for Marine Engineering course after scoring 60% in class 12th?
  12. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  13. Which are the colleges near Vashi providing Marine Engineering courses? Can I join Marine Engineering directly after 10th?
  14. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure? -- [New]
  15. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  16. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  17. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  18. Procedure to join ME in Marine Engineering after completion of BE?
18th November 2012, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Marine Engineering course after completion of 10th Class?

Is there any best college in jaipur to do diploma in engineering after 10th pass.What is the fee structure?
18th November 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Marine Engineering course after completion of 10th Class?

Is there any best college in jaipur to do diploma in engineering after 10th pass?What is the fee structure of this
14th April 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

after compliting 10th what should i do for marine engineering?
26th May 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after 10th with 78% marks?
30th December 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 10 class, my age 16 years old? i am Interesting Marine Jobs, how to reach IT?
14th May 2016, 07:42 AM
sah.alok932

Marine engineering course can be done after completing intermediate/10+2 only.
The conditions to study marine engineering are
The candidate who have studied intermediate with physics,chemistry and maths and have qualified for engineering entrance exam,can study marine engineering.
Physical fitness is issue,good eye vision is required.
Course fees is high in marine engineering with nearly 8 lakh rupees in 4 years.

Marine engineering course is a B.TECH course in stream marine engineering, a4 year year bachelor degree course.

Marine engineering is necessary to join merchant navy,apart from marine engineering there are other options also to join merchant navy.Engineering in mechanical engineering is also a option to join merchant navy,after completing engineering in mechanical stream one can join merchant navy.Bachelor degree in nautical science is one more option,a three year bachelor degree course in nautical science after intermediate is also one option to join merchant navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?