11th September 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Marine Engineering after passing 10th?

I am passed 10th can i join marine engnering

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after passing 10th with 70%
  2. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing 10th?
  3. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  4. Am I eligible to join Marine Engineering course after completion of 10th Class?
  5. Is it possible to join Diploma in Marine Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  6. Can I join diploma in marine engineering after completing 10th?
  7. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  8. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  9. Which are the colleges near Vashi providing Marine Engineering courses? Can I join Marine Engineering directly after 10th?
  10. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure? -- [New]
  11. Can I join B.E marine engineering after passing 12th science in NIOS
  12. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am i eligible for marine engineering course after passing 10th standard?
  14. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  15. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  16. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  17. What should I do to get into a good marine engineering college after passing 10th?
  18. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
15th July 2015, 03:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Marine Engineering after passing 10th?

No, you are not eligible to join the marine engineering after the 10th class. The eligibility to get the admission for the marine engineering is :-

* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board.
* Candidate must have scored an aggregate of 60% in the PCM.
* Candidate age must be less than 25 years.

The diploma holder can also apply for the examination but it needed that the candidate must have an aggregate of 55% in the Marine or Electrical or Mechanical from the AICTE approved institution.

Candidate must have the good communication skill.So that the candidate do not feel problem while facing all around.

So you need to first complete the 10+2.After that you become eligible for the 4 year marine engineering course.
16th July 2015, 11:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am passed 10th can i join marine engnering
After 10th standard, you can join in diploma in Marine Engineering but you can't apply for B.Tech/B.E course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
16th July 2015, 05:38 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

No!
you are not eligible to do marine engineering after tenth
for this you must complete your
+2 level with aggregate ( 65%) .
After that you have to appear in entrance exams for marine engineering .
And then you should posses good communication skills ..
Got it!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?