28th August 2011, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join ME in Marine Engineering after completion of BE?

What is the procedure to join in ME marine eng after finish BE
i am interested to join this course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How may i join Marine Course after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which is the best available institute?
  6. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  7. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Procedure to join marine engineering? Do we have to fill any forms?
  9. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  11. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  12. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  14. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  15. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  16. What is the procedure to join marine engineering in IIT after completing B.E Mechanical
  17. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  18. Procedure to join Marine engineering course?
11th December 2011, 02:38 PM
jayparikh

Smile Re: Procedure to join ME in Marine Engineering after completion of BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to join in ME marine eng after finish BE
i am interested to join this course.
M.E. in marine engineering

Hi friend,

Good to know that you want to join Such good and booming branch.

Procedure to join M.E in marine engineering:-

-You need to apply for GATE paper in marine engineering , if you have done B.Tech in same branch ,otherwise you need to check eligibility in B.Tech to pursue this course with the institute where you want to apply.

-You need to clear your all fundamentals of engineering.

-you need to get good score in the GATE examination.

-You need to attend the counseling, and you will get the seat.

But check your eligibility first with the institute and then go ahead.

If you have any doubt then please post here.

Best of luck

regards.
24th July 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join ME in Marine Engineering after completion of BE?

how to join ME MARINE after doin BE in EEE?
27th July 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join ME in Marine Engineering after completion of BE?

can i do me marine after completing be mechanical??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?