30th June 2012, 03:32 PM
emmanuel_thomas

Am I eligible to join MBBS after doing Aeronautical Engineering? I am 18 years old

I like to do MBBS now,
I'm doin my aeronautical engineering 3rd year and my age is 18...
I took maths with computer science group in 12th standard.
What shall I do now..??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for aeronautical?
  5. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  9. Information about Aeronautical Engineering Course? Am I eligible for it after completing BSc(MPCS) course?
  10. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  11. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  12. Can I get a great job after joining Aeronautical Engineering? If I have Myopia then am I eligible?
  13. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  14. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  18. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
18th November 2012, 10:58 AM
srikanth0438

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MBBS after doing Aeronautical Engineering? I am 18 years old

Hello my friend...............

Sorry to say your not eligible for MBBS......

There is no mater about join MBBS After doing Aeronautical engineering........

But you are 12th standard stream is Maths with science........

If you are join MBBS you definitely completed 12th standard in Biological with science ....

I think you can write any Medicine entrance of national level Qualify that exam....then you can join MBBS 50% chances...after completing you are engineering..

Thank you... All the best..........
20th March 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MBBS after doing Aeronautical Engineering? I am 18 years old

Respected sir
I have chosen the stream engineering graphics because seats where not avaible for bio maths.Since 5 students have left the school and now I am in 12th grade and I wish to change my subject from ED to bio so that I pursue a career in medical.
Is it possible to change my subject or what are the ways in which I can do mbbs.
I really don't wish to repeat 11th again
12th June 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

can i join mbbs , after completing my cs engineering?
i took pcmb combination in 12th standard
17th June 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 std.I have chosen Maths&Bio group.i able to get cutoff 200 in 12 std.I wish to do MBBS as well as Aeronautics.Is there any option for my decision?
30th March 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i am studying first year aeronautical in 12 th standard bio maths group i like to do MBBS i dono which one is best course so u tell me which one is best
31st March 2016, 10:07 PM
mahima29

Smile Re: Am I eligible to join MBBS after doing Aeronautical Engineering? I am 18 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i join mbbs , after completing my cs engineering?
i took pcmb combination in 12th standard
Yes, you can do MBBS after your CS Engineering. It is just the matter of thing that one should have Biology subject in 12th for doing MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?