14th July 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

When is the exam held of custom and excise duty

when is the exam to be held in 2013 of custom and excise duty?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to apply for the post of custom/excise officer?
  2. Can I apply for a job in customs after completing BCA?
  3. Is there any course regarding Excise Duty in Madras University?
  4. Which type of Jobs are alloted after customs exams?
  5. Which source yields the maximum revenue among Income Tax, Properly Tax, Excise Duty and Customs Duty?
  6. Syllabus and study material to prepare for Custom/Excise inspector exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What kind of job can I get after passing CS final? I am 22 years old
  8. Detailed information about Custom Officer, Income Tax Officer and Excise Officer exams? -- [New]
  9. Which exam to give after B.E computer engineering to become a custom/excise inspector? Study material for the entrance exam?
  10. Which source yields the maximum revenue among Income Tax, Property Tax, Excise Duty and Customs Duty?
  11. Can a final year btech student sit for custom services exam?
  12. Can I get Job in Custom or Excise Department having completed B.Com and CA Inter?
  13. Can I apply for Custom Excise Department being a candidate having completed Graduation with Commerce with 50% of marks?
  14. What is the date of the entrance exam for Custom and Excise Department? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for the exam?
  15. Am I eligible for Custom Duty Examination having completed Graduation in BMS? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  16. Which are the exams in the field of sales tax excise, custom service? I am a CA, CS student
  17. Requirements and procedure to work as a custom duty officer after MBA?
  18. What is the duty of custom officer?
31st March 2016, 10:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the exam held of custom and excise duty

For custom and excise duty you have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC every year. The examination is conducted in three stages. Candidates have to appear and qualify in all the stages for final selection.

The examination is conducted in month of August for preliminary stage where as candidates have who qualifies in preliminary are eligible for Mains which is conducted in month of November or December.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?