20th September 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join B.Sc in Physics after completion of 12th Class with Informatics and without Mathematics?

I have passed my 12th exam but i hadn't taken maths in 12th instead of that I had taken informatics practise.So can I do my bsc.physics

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  2. How to study BSc mathematics after completion of 12th with Maths, Chemistry, Physics
  3. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  4. Which course to join after completing BSc, Electronics, Physics and Mathematics?
  5. What can I do next after scoring 49% in PU science?
  6. Which course should I choose after 10th? I am interested in science courses -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy being a candidate having passed 12th class in Science stream with 56% in Physics and Mathematics and with an age of 17 years?
  8. Is it possible to join B.Arch without having Mathematics in 12th? Is it possible to take lateral entry?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  10. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  11. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th
  12. Am I eligible for Geo Informatics? I have passed BSc from Vidyasagar University
  13. Best institute to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? What are the career prospects?
  14. Will I have to appear for Biology CET to get into Genetic Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to join Astronomy course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  16. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after scoring 56% in Physics and Maths in 12th science?
  18. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
13th January 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join B.Sc in Physics after completion of 12th Class with Informatics and without Mathematics?

can i apply for barc without having maths in 12?
6th June 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join B.Sc in Physics after completion of 12th Class with Informatics and without Mathematics?

How I can join merchant navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?