13th October 2017, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join NCC after 27 years of age?

Am I eligible to join NCC after 27 years of age? My education is also completed but I am really interested to be part of the NCC as I enjoyed it before, is it possible now? Can you please provide me with the complete information which I have to follow to enrol?

18th October 2017, 09:36 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Am I eligible to join NCC after 27 years of age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to join NCC after 27 years of age? My education is also completed but I am really interested to be part of the NCC as I enjoyed it before, is it possible now? Can you please provide me with the complete information which I have to follow to enrol?
Sorry, you are not eligible for NCC. Those who interested to join in NCC Senior Wing than the candidate age should be less than 24 years. Since you have already reached the age 27 years. As per age criteria, you are not eligible for NCC.

Eligibility criteria:-

-The applicant must be an Indian.

-The applicant must be a student of either a school or college.

-The applicant age should be in between 13 years to 18½ years for Junior Division/Wing (Boys/Girls).

- The applicant age must not be more than 24 years for Senior Division/Wing (Boys/Girls).
29th November 2021, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join NCC after 27 years of age?

Iam 23 years old but i want to join into ncc... i have doubt that is i have only one year left to join ncc is it possible to continue in ncc if i get a chance to join in ncc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?