8th August 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to join NCC after completion of graduation with 65% marks?

Sir/Mam,

My age is 22 ..i have completed
graduation with 65% .
would it be possible for me to join NCC after this? What should I do for the same? Can you please give me the information which I need to follow for the same?

Thanks!

9th August 2015, 01:24 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join NCC after completion of graduation with 65% marks?

* you can join in NCC during your graduation time because it is better proper training will be there .
* But you need to crack the physical test and the activities what you to do .
* Once you sekected in NCC then you will have bright future .
* It is useful in during placements .
* you can join easily in Indian army .if your performance is perfect in NCC.
8th December 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join NCC after completion of graduation with 65% marks?

I Abhishek dwivedi in class 9 on which year I can join on NCC and how I can join were are your correct address were your academic please send me After complete the NCC can I join in army and in which post
18th March 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Can one apply for commission if he has cleared c certificate in B grade without appearing for upsc
22nd June 2020, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone please tell the best inter colleges with ncc training in telangana
27th July 2021, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I want join ncc in this year what is date for joining
24th September 2021, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation in private clg with 70 % aggregate how can I jon in NCC for c certificate in past I am not joined in any ncc cource
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?