6th January 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How to join NCC in Gandhinagar, Gujarat?

I have appeared for my board exam (10th) this year. Can I join NCC after my 10th? What are the qualifications required to join NCC in Gandhinagar, Gujarat My age is 24 years.

6th January 2017, 09:47 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join NCC in Gandhinagar, Gujarat?

As you have appeared for 10th this year you can now join NCC. There are two different section of NCC.
1)Junior Wings: For junior wings students must be in between of class 8 to 10 with the age limit of 13-18.5 years
2)Senior wings: For senior wings students must be in between of class 10 to 1st year of graduation with age limit of 26 years.
So after enrolling yourself for class 11 then only you can join the NCC Senior wings because to join the Junior wings your age is already crossed the upper age limit which is 18.5 years maximum.
25th May 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NCC in Gandhinagar, Gujarat?

I am in MBA First year can i join NCC .but i have one more issue can i join NCC from any other collage bcouse in my collage there is no department of NCC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?