3rd February 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

From where and how to join NCC in Mumbai? What is the minimum age criteria?

My nephew is May 2006 born and would like to join the junior wing of NCC. Would be grateful if you could kindly help me knowing from where and how to join NCC. We are living in Mumbai.

31st March 2018, 12:20 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: From where and how to join NCC in Mumbai? What is the minimum age criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My nephew is May 2006 born and would like to join the junior wing of NCC. Would be grateful if you could kindly help me knowing from where and how to join NCC. We are living in Mumbai.
There are two category for NCC:
1.Junior Divsion : Age =13 to 18.5 years
2.Senior Division : Age = maximum 26 years.

As your nephew lies under junior wing you can make him join the junior divison.You need to meet the headmaster of the institution,he is studying to and fill the required form with the conent of parents/guardian.If the headmaster finds everything perfect he will take your nephew as a junior NCC.
If the scholl doesn't have NCC Training center,then you need to visit the nearest NCC unit and meet the commanding officer there.He will further guide you for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?