15th September 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army being a candidate of B.Com having an age of 23 years and not having NCC certificate?

dear sir my age is 23 years and i am b.com graduate.i want to join indian army... I have no ncc certificate.....please guide me reply me on [email protected]

17th September 2011, 11:43 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: How to join Indian Army being a candidate of B.Com having an age of 23 years and not having NCC certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir my age is 23 years and i am b.com graduate.i want to join indian army... I have no ncc certificate.....please guide me reply me on [email protected]
>>Then the only way to join Indian Army is through CDS Exam in OTA Category

>>Combined Defense service as name suggest its Combined Exam for Indian air Force, Indian Military Academy i.e Army and also for Naval Academy.

CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Examination which held twice in a year and conducted by union public service commission board of India.

>>The Only Criteria For CDSE are :-
  • For IMA i.e Indian Military academy age should be 19 years to 23 years of age.

• For IAF i.e Indian Air force age should be 19 years to 23 years.

• For Officer's training academy it should be 19 years to 25 years. In this you can apply for it.

• and last for Naval academy it should be 19 to 22 years.

For Study Purpose you need to go for as per as Syllabus or Pattern of the Exam.

If you want to crack CDS Exam you need to be more proficient in English, GK and Elementary Mathematics.

Any more Information Regarding any Either you can visit Indianarmy.nic.in Or URL="www.upsc.gov.in"]www.upsc.gov.in[/URL]
17th September 2011, 11:50 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army being a candidate of B.Com having an age of 23 years and not having NCC certificate?

Quote:
dear sir my age is 23 years and i am b.com graduate
even if you don't have an NCC certificate,then also you can join the Indian Army by giving the CDS (Combined Defense Service) Exam

For the Indian Military Academy..your age should be within 19-23 years..

The exam is held twice in a year..once in April and the other in August..

all the best
18th September 2011, 01:18 AM
praveendia

Default Re: How to join Indian Army being a candidate of B.Com having an age of 23 years and not having NCC certificate?

as ur age is 23years but u hd cleared the bcom ur still eligible for cds combined defence services conducted by upsc twice a year.as per ur age ur eligible for ota means officer training academy channai.u also join as a education instrutor.log to indian army site for more detail.best of luck
2nd November 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

after what age should he/she join the job
3rd November 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

my age is 21years and appearing b.com 3rd year i want to join indian army. please tell me the way of joining
7th November 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, now i am studing in b.com(computer application) 2nd year....i want to join army...plz sir, give me information about joining army..
8th November 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

sir iam mounesh amaresh in bsc coputer science degree graduate i have in ncc certificate abc all pacced in ncc exams i will join in indian army age 18_06_1987 , 25 AGE
31st December 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

how to join in iandian army as a b.com student having hardware/networking
15th January 2012, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have national certificate of indian boxing federation.there iz any chaace of sports cota job
15th January 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm graduate in Bsc Horticulture,I'm 22 year old,i have no NCC certificate.how to join Indian army?
27th February 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to join indian army but i will not be graduate at the age of 23....that is not eligible for cds do i have any other options?????
27th February 2012, 08:47 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
After Choosing Defence you get chance to serve the nation..

After passing graduation you can apply for Indian Army..
For this you have to qualify the C.D.S exam..

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C. twice in a year..

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass graduation with recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
28th February 2012, 09:08 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

B. Com. graduate can join Indian Army through CDS exam.

CDS-COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 25 years of age with good physical fitness, can apply for CDS.

As you are interested after B.Com. you can apply for Indian Military Acadamy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS within the age of 19 to 23 for IMA and 19 to 25 years for OTA.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in
28th February 2012, 12:33 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You have done B.com course and now you want to join in Indian Army..

Then you have to appear in CDS exam.. CDS exam is a defense service exam which is conducted by UPSC every year..

Eligibility for CDS exam:----------------->>

::For Indian Military Academy::
>>The candidate has to complete the graduation in any trade from a recognized university..
>>Final year candidates are also eligible for the exam.
>>Candidates age should be in between 19-24 years.
>>Candidate must be physically fit..
>>Candidate should be a citizen of India..

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
As you have done Bachelor's degree in commerce field then you will be eligible for the exam..
So, go for it..

Best of Luck....
7th March 2012, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have a ncc certificate of 'a' and howi join indian army after diploma?plz reply me and say about army selection and age limit my imail id is [email protected] plz sir.
13th October 2014, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir how to join ncc after B.A Graduation and without any certificates? Can I join the army?
27th November 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I am ncc a nd b certificate holder can i apply for c certificate in first year of my postgraduation degree
29th November 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

How to join indian army being a diploma holder in mechanical engineering without ncc and age of 24?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?