30th October 2011, 03:48 PM
tamil000

Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?

helo, i am not a resident of karnataka,a had completed my
+2/pu in tamilmani.can i eligible to write the cet in karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  3. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  4. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
  5. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  7. Is a candidate passed 12th CBSE board from Navi Mumbia, eligible for Karnataka CET? Family is now residing in Karataka
  8. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  9. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  11. Am I eligible for Anna University admission test for engineering? How can I write the CET test for Karnataka engineering admission?
  12. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  13. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  14. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  15. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  16. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  18. Can i write the karnataka cet if I did schooling outside karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?

iam a student of outside Karnataka.
5th April 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?

i studied in karnataka till 10th and i completed 12th in AP am i eligible to write CET in karnataka
19th April 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in computer science engineering in tamil nadu am i eligiable to attend cet exan in bangalore
16th December 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I am now studying in Andhra pradesh intermediate second year,I want to write kcet exam,what are the eligibility coditions required to attend kcet.
13th January 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for cet, i have done my 10th in karnataka & 12t in tamilnadu. but i have studied in karnataka for 8 years , my father was
a central government employee & i am studing cbse. plz reply as soon as possible.
23rd March 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write ktet exam.i have stutied in hyderabad.after marriageka iam residing in karnataka since 10 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?