9th January 2018, 07:53 AM
Ashu verma av

Am I eligible for M.Sc. in Food technology after graduating in Horticulture?

I have completed my Bachelor degree in Horticulture. Am I eligible for M.Sc. in Food Technology in CFTRI or Banaras Hindu University or any other institutions?

14th January 2018, 01:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc. in Food technology after graduating in Horticulture?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance test for admission in Food technology course.

The course duration will be of 2 years.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance test. The eligibility to appear in entrance test is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in agriculture/botany/zoology/chemistry etc.

So, you must have to prepare for entrance test to get admission in course.
15th January 2018, 08:57 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc. in Food technology after graduating in Horticulture?

Yes, you are eligible . Below is the eligibility criteria to apply for M.Sc in Food Technology.

Graduation completed from a recognized university and with a minimum aggregate score of 50% marks is the minimum criterion of eligibility needed to be fulfilled for admission to the course.

Graduation needs to have been completed in any of:
Chemistry
Biochemistry
Botany
Zoology
Microbiology
Biotechnology
Home Science
Agriculture
Food Science and Nutrition
Food Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?