25th July 2018, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Food Technology) after completing BSc(Food, Nutrition and Dietetics) course?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of Food, Nutrition and Dietetics course in BSc. I am interested to study MSc in Food Technology. Kindly let me know that can I study this MSc course? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MSc(Food Technology) after completing BSc(Food, Nutrition and Dietetics) course? -- [New]
  2. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  3. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  4. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  5. List of universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course? Procedure to get admission?
  6. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  8. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  10. Can I apply for Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics? What percentage is required in graduation?
  11. Can I study MBA after completion of B.Sc(Nutrition and Dietetics)? Best specializations to study in MBA?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition course for 27 years old Botany graduate?
  13. How can I apply to study M.Sc(Nutrition & Dietetics) in IGNOU? Total fee of this course?
  14. Is it necessary to do the post graduate course after completing B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  16. Best colleges with whole information to study Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics
  17. What course to do after completion of B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics and Food Service Management?
  18. How can I apply for a Government job in the field of Nutrition and Dietetics?
31st July 2018, 10:45 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Food Technology) after completing BSc(Food, Nutrition and Dietetics) course?

** M.Sc. Food Technology or Master of Science in Food Technology is a postgraduate Food Technology course.

** The duration of Master of Science in Food Technology course is two years.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study M.Sc(Food Technology) after completing B.Sc(Food, Nutrition and Dietetics) course.
31st July 2018, 12:41 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Food Technology) after completing BSc(Food, Nutrition and Dietetics) course?

Food Technology is a science deals with the technique and principles involved in processing and preserving food substances.

For doing MSc in food technology following qualification required

>B.Sc Medical /Non Medical /Agriculture /Food sciences /Home Science /Microbiology/Biochemistry /Bio Informatics/Bio tech)or equivalent from a recognized university.

There entrance exam conducted by various universities and you have to clear it good percentage of marks.

Some university offering admission in food technology are,

AKS University

Allahabad State University

Assam Agriculture University

Central Food Technological Research Institute.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?