19th September 2012, 08:22 PM
prashantpiyu

Am i eligible for M.Tech in IIT after doing PG in Pharmacy

I am done my post graduation in pharmacy.
so can i eligible for the M. Tech coarse in IIt.
If yes then please provide all the details of it. if you have.
Meanwhile, am also confused to fill the GATE form that what is the Paper code should I Prefer for my score in it? Please guide me....Thanking You!!!

15th December 2015, 11:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for M.Tech in IIT after doing PG in Pharmacy

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This entrance examination is conducted by IIT or IISC for admission in Master's degree in technology in top reputed institutes of India.

No, candidates who have done master's degree in pharmacy are not eligible for GATE exam for M.Tech in IIT.

Instead of GATE, Pharmacy council of India conducts GPAT which stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. You are eligible for GPAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?