5th November 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

M.Tech or M.S. which is better to do after B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

hello
i want to know if after completing my
b.tech in civil branch what should I
choose for higher degree M.tech or M.S ??????

5th December 2014, 10:07 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: M.Tech or M.S. which is better to do after B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

Although MS is more valuable in monetary terms than Mtech, but a Mtech degree from IITs is also very valuable.

For MS from a good university , you should have a bright graduation record , decent GRE score and financial support. There are lots of fellowship and scholarships available for MS programs , information about which you can get from Education Times (Monday Print of TOI).

For Mtech from IIT, you have to appear for GATE exam. Once you get admission in IIT , you will a scholarship from MHRD , Rs 8000 per month. It is of two years duration. After completing the course , you can either go for Phd or on campus placement.
29th December 2015, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Tech or M.S. which is better to do after B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

I HAVE DONE M.TECH(CIVIL) FROM KSOU , KARNATAKA .CAN I DO P.HD FROM ANY UNIVERSITY .
SATYENDRA KUMAR VARMA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?