9th November 2011, 10:47 PM
rajesh.kumar79

Am I eligible for M.Tech Mechanical after B.e Aeronautical?

Kindly guide me that whether i am eligible for M.Tech mechanical or not after my BE aeronautical

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  2. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. How to do M.Tech in Mechanical Stream after passing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  5. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  7. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  9. Am I eligible for M.Tech Mechanical after B.e Aeronautical?
  10. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  11. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study B.Tech Aeronautical for Diploma Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of B.Tech Aeronautical? -- [New]
  13. Difference between joining into Air Force after B.Tech (Mechanical) and after M.Tech (Aeronautical)?
  14. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  15. Am I eligible for aeronautical?
  16. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  17. How to work in ISRO, NAL or HAL after B.Tech in Aeronautical?
  18. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission?
10th November 2011, 04:58 AM
The Special

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech Mechanical after B.e Aeronautical?

Yes, you are eligible for M.tech in Mechanical. You will need to clear exam like GATE in the Mechanical stream to enter into IITs and also you can apply to other institutions for M.Tech
29th April 2012, 05:10 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech Mechanical after B.e Aeronautical?

Hi

M.Tech is the Master's in Technology course which is the advanced or the Post Graduate form of B.Tech which is Bachelor's in Technology.

Now M.Tech is basically done to take the B.Tech studies to the next level. As we know that B.Tech is of 2 years duration and M.Tech is the half i.e only of 2 year full time duration course.

In India the entrance exam which is conducted to intake students for the M.Tech course is the GATE

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Now M.Tech can be done by anybody who has a Technical background from a recognized college or university.

Thus SURE you can take up M.Tech in Mechanical after having done M.Tech in Aeronautical.

Some colleges may create problems saying that you do not have a Mechanical Background, but it is certainly allowed to take up Post Graduation in any particular subject that you want.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?