27th February 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job right after completion of training from HCL?

I had just completed RHCE & RHCSA from kolkata. Since right now I'm unemployed, hence seeking a job opportunity after doing a training in HCL. Will it be possible to get a job after completing the course (interested in Redhat Openstack Administration, CL210).

29th February 2016, 11:40 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job right after completion of training from HCL?

It depends entirely on you and how good you are on the day of the Job Interview.
The training from HCL will no doubt help you a lot and will you put you in a better position to get a job.
You need to be confident in your Personal Interview so that you are able to impress the Interviewer.
You also need to brsush up your Domain Knowledge and you will have a good chance of getting the job of your choice.
29th February 2016, 12:33 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job right after completion of training from HCL?

See getting a job in IT sector is purely dependent upon your Communication skills and most importantly on your Software courses knowledge.

In order to get Software job , you should have good command in anyone of the Software courses like ,

~ C-Language (Pointers, Structures, Data types , Union, etc.)
~ C++
~ Java (Core java , Adv java , J2ee, struts, springs , hibernate)
~ Dot net
~ SAP (Abap , Bo , bi , pi , Fico , etc.)
~ Testing tools
~ Oracle (Sql , Pl/Sql, D2k , Oracle applications technical , oracle applications functionsl , Oracle DBA , etc.)
~ Phyton , etc.

You should upload your resume in the job portals like ,

www.naukri.com
www.shine.com

The recruiters of the different companies will see your profile and they will call you for the interview
29th February 2016, 09:17 PM
OnePlus

It depends on your performance at the time of training. If you perform well at the time of training period than you can easily get the job.

Sometimes it depends upon the result of the interview taken by the company. Mainly the chance to get the job increased by doing training from HCL.

You have learnt many things which will help you to do a better job and also help you to pass the interview. At the time of interview you should be confident and try to impress the interviewer through your body language and communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?