4th March 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get trained for getting a good job after completion of B.E Computer Science?

Sir/Madam,

I have completed my BE in computer science in this year.
I have a confusion that whether to search for a company or a job.

If I choose to get trained first in which field I have to get trained and which institute?
If I choose to do job. How can I search a job? What way makes easy to search job?
How to believe the post in internet?

Related Questions:
  1. What can be done after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?
  3. Where and how to get trained for getting a good job after completion of B.Com?
  4. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  5. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  6. How to government job or other jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  9. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  13. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  14. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  15. What are the job I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do some extra course for getting job?
  16. Can I get a job in Airport after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. Which course is better for me after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  18. What should I do to get a job in private company after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
8th March 2016, 11:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get trained for getting a good job after completion of B.E Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,

I have completed my BE in computer science in this year.
I have a confusion that whether to search for a company or a job.

If I choose to get trained first in which field I have to get trained and which institute?
If I choose to do job. How can I search a job? What way makes easy to search job?
How to believe the post in internet?
There is no need for any separate training for getting a good job after completion of B.E in Computer Science. You are already an Engineer; you have to apply to the jobs directly. There are many vacancies for the B.E computer science graduates; you have to check the vacancies in the websites and in the newspapers. There are many vacancies in government sector also. You can apply for a job in banks, BPOs, software companies, IT industries etc. The IT industry is one of the high paying jobs with full of opportunities. You can contact your college training and placement cell or your seniors or friends for help. You have to be good in communication and you should be very good technically.
9th March 2016, 10:51 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: How to get trained for getting a good job after completion of B.E Computer Science?

** There is nothing training required for getting good job.You can directly apply for the job in the companies.
** If you want to go the Android developer field then you required a deep knowledge related to Java or core Java and the Android studio.
** If you have done various courses such as Java,core Java,PHP or .NET etc such courses will help you at the of interviews in the various company.
** If you had not done such above courses then firstly you should do this courses from your near by institutes such as-

1-NIIT.
2-TCS.
3-UPTECH.
4-JETKING.
9th March 2016, 10:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no need of any additional training course. You can get a job with the educational qualification which you possess. There is good demand of CSE graduates. However, you can pursue certification in the field of SAP or Oracle apps to enhance your portfolio as these skills are in high demand. You can opt for off-campus recruitment drives of various companies , recruitment drives through third party consultancies, walk-ins through referral of employees in the concerned company. You should upload your profile in the leading job portals like naukri, monster, shine, etc.for better job opening updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?