11th November 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I choose Microbiology or Biochemistry?

Which ranking is top between microbiology and biochemistry...please tell me what to choose

Related Questions:
  1. Should I choose Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  2. Which subject should I choose for IPS exam while doing BSc Biotech, Biochemistry and Microbiology?
  3. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  4. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  5. Is Medical Microbiology a non reliable field? -- [New]
  6. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  7. Subject to choose for M.Sc? University to apply in?
  8. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  9. Which BSc stream is better between IT, Microbiology and Biochemistry?
  10. Last date to apply for M.Sc in Microbiology and B.Sc in Biochemistry courses?
  11. What should I study among Microbiology and Biochemistry in M.Sc?
  12. Best colleges in Indore and Ahmedabad to pursue Biochemistry and Microbiology?
  13. Which college will I get for studying Microbiology, Biochemistry or Genetics in Kolkata after scoring 54 in Biology?
  14. Which is better among Genetics, Industrial Microbiology, Biomedical and Microbiology to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
  15. How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th
  16. Which one has more scope biochemistry or microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  18. Which subject should I choose in M.Sc course to get a good Job being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Genetics, Microbiology and Biochemistry? List of top universities to join this course?
21st November 2011, 05:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose Microbiology or Biochemistry?

Both the courses are equally good and have good job prospects. The study of micro organisms is what microbiology is all about. Biochemistry is the study of chemical processes in living organisms. You have not mentioned about your basic qualifications. You should choose a field of your area of interest.
5th June 2013, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Which is better among MD Pharmacology/MD Biochemistry/MD microbiology in terms of job prospectus in india. plz do help..
4th September 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

which is better between microbiology and biochem in terms of job oppurtunity
4th March 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I am thinking of having masters in public health or pharmacy after having a bachelors degree in biochemistry But I don't know if with that degree I can do masters in public health
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?