19th August 2011, 01:44 AM
rajnavy

Can I apply for Indian CDC exam after completing pre sea in Bangkok?

Respected sir
my name is raj and i have completed my pre sea to bangkok(thailand) . sir i have 5 month sea time on near coastal ship . can i apply for the indian cdc if i am not eligible then how can i get indian cdc ? kindly let me know .
Thank you sir

23rd September 2011, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian CDC exam after completing pre sea in Bangkok?

can i apply for indian cdc after completing pre sea course in australia(australian maritime safety authority) i.e.AMSA UNIVERSITY.
The college is in india i.e. AMS COLLEGE.
27th September 2011, 10:33 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian CDC exam after completing pre sea in Bangkok?

my dear friend
why not .you can apply
20th October 2011, 12:02 PM

sir my name is anoopraj. i hve cmpleted my post graduation in logistic supply chain and shipping management course...can i apply for indian cdc for wrking in ship
29th October 2011, 06:48 PM

sir,my name loganathan,i have completed my B.E(electrical&electronics) in shipping management course..,i am also apply in indian cdc before 7 months.so your side in no responsibility and any post its not send me my native address and my mail id.plse reply me my e-mail id. thanking you, E-mail id;[email protected]
17th November 2011, 05:13 PM

i have done GMDSS from UK can I apply for Indian CDC?
7th December 2011, 11:59 PM

I have completed my pre sea training from singapore, i have all the required STCW courses as well. I have sea service experience of more than 40 months, presently sailing as AB. I had applied for an INDIAN CDC but got declined stating that i do not qualify for INDIAN CDC even though i have done my training from IMO recognised institute, Please advise me how to get an INDIAN CDC. Thanx...P.K
13th December 2011, 05:56 PM

Dear Respected Sir,my name is SANDEEP,i have completed my B.Tech (electronics and communication) with 70 %.,I want to know that am i eligible for indian CDC.please give me reply my email address is [email protected]
16th December 2011, 11:24 AM

I have passed Marine fitter course. How to get cdc now ?
28th December 2011, 10:37 PM

Respected sir
my name is radheshyam and i have completed my pre sea to bangkok(thailand) . sir i have 15 month sea time on near cantenr& roro pesenajr ship . can i apply for the indian cdc if i am not eligible then how can i get indian cdc ? kindly let me know .
Thank you si
24th January 2012, 08:05 PM

dear sir ,
i am Rafik Khan. from maharashtra. i am 12th passed and i have done iti of marine fitter (2 year). now i am doing job on volvo penta company. i dont have cdc. so guide me for how can make indian cdc without course. email on [email protected].

your faithfull
9th July 2012, 02:56 PM
pangarkarmudasir

where i get indian cdc my age is 30 i was done diploma mechanical engineering i have panama cdc can u tell me my age is 30 they are giving indian cdc
3rd August 2012, 11:56 PM

I'm 22 year old boy. I have degree in physics and I have done STCW course . So can I apply for the indian CDC. If i cant, what should i do to get it?
15th October 2012, 04:05 PM

i am 31 year old .I am Mechanical engineer .I am holding Belize cdc and 18 month sea experience as TME.
Can apply for Indian cdc
18th October 2012, 12:03 AM

i am 27 year old, recently completed advace certificate course in international trade, i would like to work on shipping ,reseon i dont have cdc corese, pls relpy where can i apply for this coures fees,duraton,time,plce tell me from i am mumbai,resident
30th December 2012, 07:08 PM
educationindia

Hi Friends................

You are definitely eligible for apply in Indian CDC exam, not restricted

ALL THE BEST...........
25th January 2013, 10:00 PM

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian CDC after havingh any coc

Can i apply indian cdc having any coc i am a indian my age is 20year old
28th January 2013, 11:07 PM

I have panama CDC, can I apply for Indian CDC,and how.
23rd April 2013, 08:26 PM

I have panama CDC, can I apply for Indian CDC,and how?
What r requirement for that?
29th May 2014, 04:49 PM

Hello sir,
i have belize cdc with and 18 month sailing experiance, now can i apply for indian cdc?
15th July 2014, 05:31 PM

Im chaitanya im doing pre sea course for deck cadet in sea horse academy india for foregin flag ships
.can i apply to indian c.d.c after completion of my training.plz guide me sir my email was [email protected]
1st November 2015, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by rajnavy View Post
Respected sir
my name is raj and i have completed my pre sea to bangkok(thailand) . sir i have 5 month sea time on near coastal ship . can i apply for the indian cdc if i am not eligible then how can i get indian cdc ? kindly let me know .
Thank you sir
actually i had the same problem, I was a Thai CdC holder and wanted to change my CdC to Indian then I joined vessel(FG) and asked the master if I can change it then he said that I can only after completing my seatime of 24 months and I did it. listen all you have to do is to complete your seatime of 24 months on FG vessel and once you complete it you can apply for Indian CDC from mumbai.