23rd October 2012, 09:34 PM
harsh verdhan singh

Am I eligible for NEET, CPMT entrance exam? When will the forms be available?

my D.O.B. is 09-06-1997. when will i be elligible for N.E.E.T,CPMT,and other entrance exam. when will i get their forms except neet which exams will be carried out

24th November 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NEET, CPMT entrance exam? When will the forms be available?

when will the form for neet-ug come out?
3rd December 2012, 06:12 PM

Default Re: Am I eligible for NEET, CPMT entrance exam? When will the forms be available?

Eligibility Criteria for Entrance:
Candidate must have passedin the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English Individually. Passed 12th class examination with a minimum of 50% (General category) and 40% (Reserved category, SC, ST,OBC) 45% (candidates with locomotory disability of lowerlimb) in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology from arecognized board before admission.
However for a candidates who has appeared for the above said examination but the result has not been declared may be provisionally permitted to take up NEET UG, besides he/she fulfills the aforementioned eligibility criteria before admission to the MBBS course .
If you want to apply for the NEET exam, then you can log on to the official website and apply online.
The applications are open now and you can apply online.
The last date for payingthe fees is 31-12-2012.
After the last date you want to pay, and then you will be having late fess which you need to pay later.
The exam will be held on 05-05-2013.
All the best
3rd December 2012, 06:13 PM

Eligibility Criteria for Entrance:
Candidate must have passedin the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English Individually. Passed 12th class examination with a minimum of 50% (General category) and 40% (Reserved category, SC, ST,OBC) 45% (candidates with locomotory disability of lowerlimb) in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology from arecognized board before admission.
However for a candidates who has appeared for the above said examination but the result has not been declared may be provisionally permitted to take up NEET UG, besides he/she fulfills the aforementioned eligibility criteria before admission to the MBBS course .
If you want to apply for the NEET exam, then you can log on to the official website and apply online.
The applications are open now and you can apply online.
The last date for payingthe fees is 31-12-2012.
After the last date you want to pay, and then you will be having late fess which you need to pay later.
The exam will be held on 05-05-2013.
All the best
16th December 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

what m i able for Neet exam because my 12th percentage is 48 percent
cat---GEN
21st March 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

my age is 16 year ...can i apply for NEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?