30th June 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET exam? I have done PGDHRM 1 year course from Guwahati University

Respected sir/madam

I did PGDHRM 1 year course from Guwahati university after that i did MBA(HR & Marketing,dual) lateral entry from Punjab Technical University,since according to them that degree is equivalent to 2 yrs MBA degree.My question is that wether i am eligible for net Exam.If yes can i take HR as my major paper for the same.

Thanking you
tushima Bhattacharyya

1st July 2012, 11:25 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam? I have done PGDHRM 1 year course from Guwahati University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam

I did PGDHRM 1 year course from Guwahati university after that i did MBA(HR & Marketing,dual) lateral entry from Punjab Technical University,since according to them that degree is equivalent to 2 yrs MBA degree.My question is that wether i am eligible for net Exam.If yes can i take HR as my major paper for the same.

Thanking you
tushima Bhattacharyya
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, twice in a year. This year June NET Examination was already completed.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course from a recognised university and if you have already completed your MBA degree course then you can apply for NET Examination.

But you have to scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation to apply for NET Examination. If you have scored less than 55% marks, then you can not apply for this examination.

The examination is conducted twice, June and December every year.

You have to choose the subjects in net on the basis of your post graduation only. If you have completed your MBA in HR, then you can opt HR subject in NET Examination.

You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination, there is no upper age restriction to apply for lectureship post, but for Junior research fellowship post, your age should not be more than 28 years.

The syllabus is available in the official website of UGC, and you can easily download from the official website.

There are 3 papers in NET Examination and all are conducted in same day in 2 session, all the papers is objective. No descriptive paper in NET Examination.

So, please wait for December NET Examination Notification and then apply for this examination online from the official UGC website. If you want more information then please check official website.
27th June 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam? I have done PGDHRM 1 year course from Guwahati University

I HAVE COMPLETED MY PGDHRM RECENTLY.IF I WANT TO COMPLETE MBA CAN I GET DIRECT ADMISSION TO THE SECOND YEAR OF MBA
IF YES GIVE ME DETAILS OF THE DISTANCE EDUCATION INSTITUTE THAT I CAN APPLY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?