28th June 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for NIMCET exam having completed 12th with 59.80% and pursuing final year of BCA?

sir i am in bca final year and my percentage in 12 (science-maths) is 59.80% .sir please tell me whether i am eligible for nimcet exam

2nd July 2011, 11:19 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NIMCET exam having completed 12th with 59.80% and pursuing final year of BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am in bca final year and my percentage in 12 (science-maths) is 59.80% .sir please tell me whether i am eligible for nimcet exam
No, You Are Not Eligible To Apply for NIMCET Examination.

Because To Apply For NIMCET Examination, You Must Scored Minimum 60% Marks In Your Graduation Degree Examination, But You have Scored Only 59% Marks, So Sorry You are Not Eligible To Apply for NIMCET Examination.

This Examination Is Only For Those Candidates, Who are Interested to Get Admission in MCA in NIT's.

So, to Apply for NIMCET examination You need to passed your Graduation examination With 60% Marks And You must study maths Subject in your 12Th Examination. Eligible Candidates may apply for NIMCET Examination Online.

The Examination Will be of Two hours and Question Paper Will Consist of 120 Multiple Choice questions and the questions are come form Mathematics, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness and General English.

But You have Not scored Minimum 60% Marks in Your Graduation, So You are Not Eligible for NIMCET Examination, For complete Information Please visit the Official website -

http://www.nimcet2011nitb.in
2nd July 2011, 11:35 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible for NIMCET exam having completed 12th with 59.80% and pursuing final year of BCA?

Quote:
dear friend:-
First of all NIMCET exam is given by only those candidate who wants to do MCA after bca through nit.
to give this test your marks in +2 must be greater than the 60%.
but friend , you don't have this . so i will say you are not eligible.

also maths subject is so necessary for this and marks in it in +2 must be high , but i am seeing you have not enough so ,
you may try by other way.
good luck

NIMCET
2nd July 2011, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NIMCET exam having completed 12th with 59.80% and pursuing final year of BCA?

Quote:
dear friend,

Educational qualification for NIMCET

Indian Nationals securing 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA (55% or 6.0/10 CGPA for SC/ST) in each of the examinations of

(i) 12th level with Mathematics and

(ii) Bachelor’s Degree of Full time 3 year duration from a recognized University With any one of

Mathematics
Statistics
Business Mathematics
Discrete Mathematics
Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
Business Statistics
Computational Mathematics
Elementary Mathematics
Elementary Statistics

sorry to say dear you are not eligible for NIMCET exam because your 10+2 marks is not 60%.

all the best
2nd July 2011, 11:44 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

See as per the qualification, you are eligible.

But your percentage i.e 59.80% will not allow you to sit for NIMCET.

You should have at least 60% to sit for NIMCET.

Its a real bad luck....

Sorry friend.
2nd July 2011, 11:48 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
No, sorry to say but you are not eligible for NIMCET it is only available those who score above 60 percent in there BCA graduation. so sorry but you donot need to loose hope because there is always hope
3rd July 2011, 01:43 AM
pravin2713

Quote:
No you are not eligible for NIMCET entrance exam,since eligible criteria is 60%.
If your caste comes under SC/ST Then you are eligible. Eligible criteria is 55%.
10th August 2011, 02:34 PM
DN358
Banned

So, to Apply for NIMCET examination You need to passed your Graduation examination With 60% Marks And You must study maths Subject in your 12Th Examination. Eligible Candidates may apply for NIMCET Examination Online.

The Examination Will be of Two hours and Question Paper Will Consist of 120 Multiple Choice questions and the questions are come form Mathematics, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness and General English.

But You have Not scored Minimum 60% Marks in Your Graduation, So You are Not Eligible for NIMCET Examination, For complet
10th August 2011, 02:38 PM
DN358
Banned

my dear friend your percentage i.e 59.80% will not allow you to sit for NIMCET.

10th August 2011, 02:45 PM
DN358
Banned

my dear friend your percentage i.e 59.80% will not allow you to sit for NIMCET.

17th September 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir am i eligible for NIMCET exam having completed 12th with 56.20% and pursuing final year of BCA? BCA 1st and 2nd year marks 75%
4th August 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed my 10 2 with 71% marks with maths and i have 60% marks in my honours subjects in 1st and 2nd year but i dont have 60% marks in optional subjects in 1st and 2nd yr and i dont have any optional subject in 3rd yr...am i eligible to write nimcet next year....plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?