6th October 2012, 08:45 PM
samathas

Am I eligible to write NIMCET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

i am b.tech final year with cse. can i write nimcet?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for NIMCET exam having completed 12th with 59.80% and pursuing final year of BCA?
  2. Can I write CGP exam while pursuing B.Tech final year?
  3. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to appear for JNU, NIMCET and BHU Entrance Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  5. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  6. Am I eligible to write JTO Exam for the year 2013 being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  7. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  8. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  9. Can I write SSC CGL exam while pursuing B.Tech final year
  10. Am I eligible for NIMCET Exam having scored 60% in B.Sc Mathematics, 54% in 10+2 and pursuing M.Sc course?
  11. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Agricultural Sciences?
  13. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  14. Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible to write IES Exam pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?
  16. Am I eligible for NIMCET while in BSc Comp final year with 79.4%?
  17. Am I eligible for NIMCET? I am from BSc Computers
  18. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year -- [New]
27th February 2013, 07:32 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NIMCET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

Dear
To write NIMCET you must completed your Bachelors degree 60%.
Here is the details of eligibility
Any Indian Nationals securing 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA (55% or 6.0/10 CGPA for SC/ST) in each of the examinations of (i) 12th level with Mathematics and (ii) Bachelor’s Degree of full time 3 year duration from a recognized University with any one of the following as one of the subjects Mathematics Statistics Business Mathematics Discrete Mathematics Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science Business Statistics Computational Mathematics Elementary Mathematics Elementary Statistics Those who have done Bridge Course in Mathematics are also eligible to apply.
. Those who completing degree from Open Universities are also eligible to apply provided their course is approved by UGC/AICTE Distance Education Council (DEC) of Government of India.
17th August 2013, 08:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NIMCET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

BSc / BSc (Hons) / BCA / BIT holders are eligible to apply for NIMCET 2013. Engineering graduates in any stream are also eligible. Such candidates must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks. In case of SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 55. Those who have obtained the qualification from any of the recognized open University are also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?