21st January 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NIMCET for BCA final year student who had Biology in 12th standard?

hello sir,
i m BCA final year student and i have
passed 10+2 with science biology group 58%.
i belongs to SC catogary.
can i eligible for nimcet ?
i strictly want 2 fight mca entrance examination.

22nd January 2015, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NIMCET for BCA final year student who had Biology in 12th standard?

NIMCET is the national level entrance test which is conducted for admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) courses in National Institutes of Technology (NITs). Eligibility criteria required to appear in NIMCET examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed their Bachelor's degree course in BSc/BSc (Hons)/BCA/BIT/B.E/B.Tech from a recognised university are eligible to appear in NIMCET examination.

3. You must have scored at least 60% (55% for SC/ ST) marks in aggregate in your Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university.

4. Candidates who are pursuing their final year of Bachelor's degree course are also eligible to appear in NIMCET examination.

Since, you have completed your Graduation degree course from a recognised university, you are eligible to appear in NIMCET examination and by qualifying the examination with good marks, you can get admission in MCA course in NITs.
9th April 2021, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NIMCET for BCA final year student who had Biology in 12th standard?

In 3 years during which semester we can apply for nimcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?