29th April 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NIMCET for 22 years old BCA final semester student?

Hello Sir,
I am 22 years old and pursing final semester
of BCA. I want to do MCA in NIT. Can you please
tell me I am eligible to give NIMCET now?
Please reply as soon as possible.

1st May 2015, 08:27 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NIMCET for 22 years old BCA final semester student?

NIMCET Eligibility Criteria:

Of Course yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in NIMCET Entrance Examination being a 22 years old candidate. "There is no certain minimum age is required" to be eligible for NIMCET Exam. Since there is no upper age limit, I am happy to say that you are eligible to appear in NIMCET Exam. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for NIMCET Entrance Exam is,

>> Candidates must have B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ BIT/ BCA from a recognized university.

>> As you are going to complete BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) from a recognized university, you must have obtained minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CPGA (For General/ OBC Candidates) and minimum 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA (for SC/ ST Candidates).

Age Criteria: No upper age
1st May 2015, 10:15 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NIMCET for 22 years old BCA final semester student?

NIMCET i.e NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2015 notification has been released. Last date for receipt of application was already closed on 20th April 2015. The examination will be held in the month of May (31st May 2015).

Eligibility Criteria:

Applicant should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification with Mathematics / Statistics / Business Mathematics as one of the important subject at Intermediate or graduate level. Applicant must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate (55% marks for SC/ST). Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply.

So, you are absolutely eligible to apply for NIMCET examination. More details, visit the official website: Click Here !!!
1st May 2015, 09:10 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Eligibility To appear in NIMCET Exam:

1. The candidates who have secured 60% of Marks in aggregate of any Bachelor's Degree are eligible to appear in NIMCET.

2. The candidate must be an Indian citizen.

3. The candidate who will appear in final year examination can also eligible to appear in NIMCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?