5th May 2013, 12:54 PM
jiyana reshamia

Which subject should I choose for graduation being a student of PCM?

which subject should i choose for graduation for ias being a student of pcm with ip

30th August 2015, 11:20 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose for graduation being a student of PCM?

To become an IAS you can choose the graduation as any paper. As the recruitment as an IAS is through the Civil Services examination conducted by the UPSC every year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from any discipline with no minimum aggregate in the examination. The candidates are even select the optional paper other than the graduation discipline.

So select the paper in whichever you have interest as the qualifying in the examination is not an easy task.
31st August 2015, 10:57 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose for graduation being a student of PCM?

IAS is the Indian Administration Services to appoint IAS Officer.

Eligibility

Qualification
- You must have Graduation in any discipline from recognized university.

Age Limit
- Your age must be between 21 to 32 years on 1st August of the examination year.
- Relaxation applicable 3 years for OBC , 5 years for SC/ST

Selection
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview

Important Dates
-Start Online Application : 23 April , 2015
- Last Date to Apply : 20 May , 2015
- IAS Exam : 07 August , 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?