2nd December 2012, 05:43 AM
anshluv

Am I eligible to open registered clinical pharmacy?

in india after do Pharm -D , we are eligible to open registered clinical pharmacy or not .........

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to join ISB after completing MSc in Clinical Research after passing B.Pharmacy
  2. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  3. What is the difference between Pharm D and M.Pharm after completing B.Pharm?
  4. Eligibility for Drug inspector exam for B.Pharm and having experience in QA department in pharma industry -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy(Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy) in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  6. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA?
  7. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
  8. How to go for Clinical Research after completing B.Pharmacy?
  9. How to apply for doctor of Pharmacy(Pharm-D) Course? What's the eligibility criteria and future prospective?
  10. Am I eligible for Clinical Psychology entrance exam after doing M.A Psychology?
  11. What to do to get in Research field after BDS?
  12. Which is better between Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology after B.Pharmacy?
  13. Eligibility for CSIR NET JRF after B.Pharmacy and one year PG Diploma in Clinical trials?
  14. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  15. Can we open Medical or Pharmacy store after completing B.Pharm course from college which is not recognized from Pharmacy Council of India?
  16. Does Osmania university offer Ph.D in clinical pharmacy
  17. Difference between M.Pharm Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology?
  18. Last date of registration for company secretary course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?