3rd August 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for other state common entrance test after doing 11th and 12th in Gujarat

i have done 11 nd 12 in gujarat .... i m eligible for other state common entrance test or not

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  2. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to give Gujarat common entrance test?
  4. Date of availability of NRI quota for GUJCET?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  7. Information about GCET exam? When is the GCET exam held?
  8. When the application form of GUJCET will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  10. Marks required in Mathematics for B.Sc(CA) and MCA entrance exams?
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship being a 11th Science student of Gujarat State Board?
  12. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  13. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  14. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  15. Which college can I expect with 10.75 marks in TANCET MCA exam?
  16. Details about CET for diploma holders in Bangalore
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  18. MBA colleges which I can get after scoring 50% in graduation?

11th August 2015, 11:47 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for other state common entrance test after doing 11th and 12th in Gujarat

Yes, definitely you are eligible to give the entrance exams for the other states as well.

See, the other states set a particular criteria for their own students but it doesn't mean that other states' students can appear in them at all.

Like for example, the Indraprastha University of Delhi has 85% quota for the Delhi students but other states students can also give its entrance exam and they will lie in the rest 15% of the remaining quota.

So, likewise there is a quota in every state, some have slight lower percentage some have higher.

But, you can definitely apply for the entrance exams of those state.

11th August 2015, 12:25 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for other state common entrance test after doing 11th and 12th in Gujarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done 11 nd 12 in gujarat .... i m eligible for other state common entrance test or not
For any other State common entrance exam as for instance IAS, IPS, Railways, Bank, Post office, SSC, etc for all these exams the minimum qualification which is required is Bachelor degree with 50% minimum from a recognized college. Regarding age limit it depends upon the exams for which you are applying like if you are interested in bank jobs/ SSC/UPSC etc then your age should be within 30 years .

It is important for all students to have a graduation degree in any stream in order to be eligible for any other State Common Entrance exam. Having a qualification of 10+2 will not help you to get a job in a good company. So its better to go for higher studies and then sit for entrance exam which is applicable for you or you are interested in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?