14th July 2012, 12:46 AM
simarkaur

Am I eligible for PB PMT? I am a regular school going student

sir, i am a regular school goining student student?and i study in chd i want to know am i eligible for pb pmt ?and max how many hours a day shall i study each subject (phy,chem,bio,eng,physicaleducation)?i even wanted to know about chd pmt vs pb pmt???plz reply as soon as possible to all my ques in detail.

24th September 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for PB PMT? I am a regular school going student

SIR I AM A REGULAR SCHOOL GOING BOY INTERESTED IN MEDICAL BUT CANNOT MANAGE MY TIME.SO SUGGEST ME SOME WAYS TO PREPARE FOR MEDICAL ENTRANCES.
7th October 2015, 11:38 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PB PMT? I am a regular school going student

PB PMT stands for Punjab Medical Entrance Test.

Punjab PMET is the Medical entrance exam for admission in undergraduate programmes including MBBS and BDS.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for PB PMT exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 12th class with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a government recognized board .

-The candidate appearing for final year examination can also apply for PB PMT Exam.

-The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.

Exam pattern :

Written test will be of 3 hours duration for 200 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry Zoology and Botany subjects.Each question will carry four marks and there will be no system of negative marking for wrong attempt .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?