24th December 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Delhi PMT if born in Panipat but residing at Delhi?

My son has completed his school education with good marks in science from Panipat city under cbse board and we are residents of delhi is he eligible for pmt delhi

24th December 2014, 09:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Delhi PMT if born in Panipat but residing at Delhi?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Delhi University Pre-Medical Test(DPMT). Because, it is an all-India entrance test to select students for admission to MBBS and BDS courses, which are offered by medical colleges that are affiliated to the University of Delhi. So, you can apply for DPMT even if you are a student, who was born in Patna.
25th December 2014, 10:22 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Delhi PMT if born in Panipat but residing at Delhi?

Delhi PMT stands for Delhi Pre-Medical Test. It is a state level entrance examination which is conducted for admission in Medical and Dental colleges which are affiliated to University of Delhi. Now, the DPMT examination has been replaced by AIPMT examination. You are eligible to appear in DPMT examination even if you are born in Panipat. The DPMT examination is mainly conducted for candidates who reside in Delhi and the candidates who have completed 12th standard or eauivalent from a recognised board are eligible to appear for DPMT examination.
25th December 2014, 10:33 AM
Rahul9596

Yes,Your son is eligible to give DPMT Delhi University Pre Medical Test examination.As he has got his school education from panipat I can say that your son is eligible to give DPMT examination.You may also apply for AIPMT All India Pre Medical Test examination.

Because for Delhi PMT examination, candidates must be citizen of India or overseas citizen of India.And candidates who will apply for Delhi PMT examination, must have possessed his/her 12th class exam obtained 10+2 exam system conducted by CBSE Board Central Board of Secondary Education.Or candidates who have completed their 12th class from council of Indian School Certificate examination, with Science background (Chemistry, Biology, and Physics) subjects and English from recognized institute or organization are eligible to give this examination.

DPMT Delhi University Pre Medical Test also referred as DUMET exam Delhi Medical or Dental Entrance Examination. DPMT is an all India level entrance examination for giving admission in BDS Bachelor of Dental Surgery and MBBS Courses.

The best medical colleges filling are Faculty of Medical Sciences, MAMC Maulana Azad Medical College and University college of Medical Sciences.Delhi University Pre Medical Test admission Helpline number is 8800567711,so if you have any queries still you may contact on the above given number.85% of the Delhi University Seats quota will be conducted based on the rank or marks secured by candidates in entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?