31st July 2012, 09:35 AM
mnaju singh

Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor after completion of M.Phil in Statistics?

I have done M.phil(statistics)..Am i eligible for assistant pofessor...

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  2. How to pursue a job as assistant professor of statistics in BBDNIIT, LKO after completing Ph.D in the subject of statistics?
  3. Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry and with 6 months of experience in Teaching?
  4. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  5. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  7. Which one should I opt for between M.Phil, M.Tech or preparation for NET Exam after completion of M.Sc in Statistics? Does Ph.D in Statistics a good choice for me?
  8. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  9. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  10. Can I apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
  13. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  14. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  15. Can I get a seat in M.Phil after working as assistant professor and having 5 years experience?
  16. Is any Ex-Servicemen quota available in Teaching (in Delhi region)? I've done M.Com(education management) and pursuing PhD(Rural development) from IGNOU
  17. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  18. What should I do after M.V.Sc in animal biochemistry?
20th August 2012, 12:20 AM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor after completion of M.Phil in Statistics?

Min eligibilty criteria for getting a job in colleges and universities as per UGC guidelines is
post graduation with min 55% marks
UGC NET qualified
Or SET qualified
Or if the candidates have done PHD than they are exempted from the NEt qualification

But if your subject is not in the list of subjects in which NET can be given you are elibile to apply
Since statistics is not a subject in NET you are eligible to apply
25th June 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor after completion of M.Phil in Statistics?

I have completed my MSc in statistics and then qualified for UGC NET( assistant professor only) where subject was population studies. Can i apply for statistics assistant professor post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?