20th September 2012, 04:20 PM
pathan basheer johny

Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry and with 6 months of experience in Teaching?

sir am recently completed m.sc chemistry ,i have 6 monthes exprence in teaching . can i eligible for assistant proficer in engenering colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?
  2. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  3. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  4. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  5. Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(CS) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?
  6. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  8. Am I eligible to teach as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MSc Electronics and then M.Tech(Sensor System Technology)
  9. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  10. Faculty qualification for Assistant Professor for OBC candidate?
  11. Can I apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  13. Am I eligible to teach chemistry in JNTUK engineering college? I did MSc biochemistry from Osmania University with 59%
  14. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Professor without qualifying NET exam
  16. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  17. Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering
  18. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
30th November 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry and with 6 months of experience in Teaching?

i hv bacholer degree with 56.5% but i hv master degree with 67%
M i eligible for the post of assistant proffesor in degree colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?