27th October 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for M.Com in Delhi University after completing B.Com from private college?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing B.Com from a private college and after I complete it I want to take admission in M.Com. I want to ask you an I apply for M.Com in Delhi University as a private college student?

Related Questions:
  1. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before
  2. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  3. Which subject to choose in B.Ed after completion of M.Com course?
  4. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  5. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  6. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  7. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  8. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com?
  9. Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?
  10. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the application forms available?
  11. Can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing class 12th from Private? Am I eligible to pursue my Graduation from Delhi University?
  12. is it better to do MBA or MCOM after BCOM?? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Com Hons and MBA in finance? I have completed graduation in B.Com Hons from Daulatram College, Delhi University
  14. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  15. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the admission forms going to be available?
  16. What can I expect after scoring 41 marks in GATE in Mechanical Branch
  17. How to take admission in MSc after passing BSc 3rd year?
  18. Could I apply for private M.Com course after completion of Bachelors Degree in Arts?
5th November 2016, 07:25 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for M.Com in Delhi University after completing B.Com from private college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am pursuing B.Com from a private college and after I complete it I want to take admission in M.Com. I want to ask you an I apply for M.Com in Delhi University as a private college student?
You are required 65% marks in B.Com(Hons) to take admission in the Delhi University. And total 70% marks to take admission in the Delhi university.
If you meet the below eligibility then you can take admission in the Delhi University.

There are following eligibility for M.com in Delhi University.
M.com degree is a 2 year full time course. Which contain only 4 semesters.

Address: Department of commerce, Faculty of commerce & Buisness ad industry, Delhi school of economics, Delhi university, 110007.
Phone: 011-2766-7891.
Visit at http://www.du.ac.in
15th December 2017, 04:05 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Com in Delhi University after completing B.Com from private college?

Yes, you can apply for m com in Delhi University but you have no backlogs in B.com and you have minimum percentage in 70%. There is mandatory to take admission in Delhi University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?