17th July 2015, 12:48 PM
al9898

Can a MSc electronics passout candidate be eligible for physics lecturer or assistant professor in government colleges

I want to know can a M.Sc. Electronics pass out candidate eligible for Physics lecturer or assistant professor in government colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  2. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  3. If a candidate has passed NET exam after training is he eligible for government lecturer/Assistant professor job?
  4. Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in government aided colleges? I am working as a lecturer under self finance scheme in B.Ed college
  6. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  7. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  8. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  9. Will I be able to become a Lecturer or Assistant Professor after doing Master degree through distance education?
  10. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  11. Am I eligible to teach as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MSc Electronics and then M.Tech(Sensor System Technology)
  12. Why private engineering colleges do not permit Lecturer job to candidate done M.Tech after M.Sc?
  13. Should I prepare for NET or do any other course after doing M.Sc in CS?
  14. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  15. What are the jobs available to get after completion of graduation in Political science honors?
  16. What do I have to do after passing NET exam in economics subject
  17. Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience?
  18. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
18th July 2015, 01:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MSc electronics passout candidate be eligible for physics lecturer or assistant professor in government colleges

Quote:
Originally Posted by al9898 View Post
I want to know can a M.Sc. Electronics pass out candidate eligible for Physics lecturer or assistant professor in government colleges?
You have completed M.Sc degree in Electronics so you are not eligible for lecturer post in physics.

Those candidates who have completed M.Sc degree in Physics with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in physics.

Your age should be 21 years.

You must have valid UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ SET/ SLET exam.
6th August 2017, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a MSc electronics passout candidate be eligible for physics lecturer or assistant professor in government colleges

Can msc in applied physics pass out student eligible for lecture in government college?
7th August 2017, 11:35 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can msc in applied physics pass out student eligible for lecture in government college?

Candidate to become a lecturer in government college then you have to appear in the UGC(University Grant Commission) NET(National Eligibility Test) exam which is carried out twice in a year mainly in the month of July and December. NET exam is conducted to determine the eligibility for Junior research fellowship and Lectureship in Indian colleges and universities.

Eligibility to Appear in NET exam:-

>> Candidate must have done master degree or equivalent qualification from UGC approved institute with minimum 55% marks there is also relaxation of 5% for candidate comes under SC/ST category.

>> Age limit to apply for the exam is JRF is 28 years and there is no age restriction to apply for lectureship.

Selection Procedure for NET exam:-

>> Candidate there is a written exam carried out as a selection procedure. Candidate your selection depends upon the performance in the written exam.

>> Written exam is based on the specialization subject you have choose if you do not find your specialized subject then you can apply or choose relative subject to your specialization field.

Written Exam Details:- Written exam has three papers:-

1). Paper I :- Consists of 50 objective type questions and carries 100 marks and duration of exam is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

2). Paper II:- Consists of 50 questions and carries 100 marks and duration of exam is 1 hour 15 minutes.

3). Paper III:- Consist of 75 questions and carries 150 marks and duration of exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.

So candidate apply for NET exam and prepare well and get join as a lecturer in government college.

Good luck.
8th August 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Can Mtech in vlsi or any other mtech specialization in electronics and communication branch is eligible for assistant professor in msc electronics or applied electronics
24th February 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MSc Electronics.Am I eligible to teach PUC Physics?
28th June 2020, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can a MSc electronics passout candidate be eligible for physics lecturer in mp board schools?
20th April 2021, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

is m.sc applied electronics is equivalent to m.sc physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?