17th August 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to register for IPCC having completed Graduation and disqualified in CPT Exam?

Iam graduate and cpt disqualified but iam now registered ipcc are not

30th August 2012, 07:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to register for IPCC having completed Graduation and disqualified in CPT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam graduate and cpt disqualified but iam now registered ipcc are not
In order to register yourself for the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) without qualifying the Common Proficiency Test, you must have scored a minimum of 55% in your bachelors degree program if you are a commerce graduate or if you belong to non-commerce graduate, you must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the bachelors degree examination to be considered eligible to get exemption from Common Proficiency Test and register directly for Integrated Professional Competence Course.

However, if you do not fulfill the criteria mentioned above, you will have to re-take the Common Proficiency Test and qualify it in order move further in the Chartered Accountancy program.

Candidates already registered for Common proficiency Test Course, if eligible to get the exemption, will have to pay a conversion fee of Rs.500 along with Registration Fee of Rs.9000 and Articled Registration Fee of Rs.2000.

For further information, you may refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
6th September 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to register for IPCC having completed Graduation and disqualified in CPT Exam?

is it 55 % in b,com or 55 % in any three subjects of b.com? please clear as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?