12th December 2011, 08:33 PM
sudeep kumar deb

Am I eligible for RPF exam after having glasses with a power of -2.25?

I did my class12 with arts and want to join RPF, i am wearing glasses whose power is -2.25...
Am i eligible for applying RPF Examination???

22nd December 2011, 11:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for RPF exam after having glasses with a power of -2.25?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudeep kumar deb View Post
I did my class12 with arts and want to join RPF, i am wearing glasses whose power is -2.25...
Am i eligible for applying RPF Examination???

To apply for RPF or Railway Recruitment Force, candidates has to be medically fit and should match the standard physical requirements as per the guidelines along with the minimum educational qualification.

Candidate having vision deficiency or be wearing power glasses are not eligible for RPF appointment.
2nd February 2012, 08:15 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

Default Re: Am I eligible for RPF exam after having glasses with a power of -2.25?

The physical test events are one of the toughest in the country. If you are preparing to get into the Railway Protection Force or Railway Protection Special Force you should make sure that you meet these following parameters of physical endurance.

Events for male candidates:

1. 1600 meter race to be competed in 5 minute 45 seconds.

2. Physical Measurement
3. 3 ft 9 inch high jump in 2 attempts
4. 14 ft long jump in 2 attempts

Medical Examination: Applicants who are finally Selected will be sent for a Medical Examination at Railway Hospital.
here you will fail sorry
15th December 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i have my eye power 6/6 in both eye can i join as in rpf as constable
2nd March 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I have an eye sight of minus 2.5 and vision as 6/60 without glasses. Am i eligible for rpf si medical test under b1 category. ?
17th July 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

My eye sight 6/12 I select rpf merit sir. l am eligible for rpf medical exam? please tell me sir?
17th October 2020, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

If I have powered glass I would able to join rpf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?