22nd August 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to become sub inspector in Railway Protection Force

what is the qualification required to become sub inspector in railway protection force?

18th September 2012, 03:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become sub inspector in Railway Protection Force

Graduation is the qualification which is essential for S.I post in RPF. Lower age limit for RPF SI post is 20 years. 25 years is the higher age limit fixed for RPF SI post. The recruitment process will be based on written exam. This exam will consist of questions from subject areas such as reasoning, general intelligence, general awareness, arithmetic ability etc. On clearing this exam, physical efficiency test and viva voce will also be conducted to get selection.
18th April 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become sub inspector in Railway Protection Force

What is the abilility to SI
7th June 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

may i know the qualification to become a constable in RPF also salary scale
21st June 2014, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Can ex-servicemen can apply for the post? If they are eligible what is the age relaxation for them
1st November 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Now i am retrire from army after 15 Years service. My education qualification is BA.so what is procedure for applying in railway si rank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?