8th July 2011, 07:49 PM
karan1009

Date of Physical Efficiency Test and Written Examination for the post of Sub Inspector in Railway Protection Force?

I have applied for the post of sub inspector in railway protection force. I want to know the date of physical efficiency test and written examination.

9th July 2011, 01:35 AM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Date of Physical Efficiency Test and Written Examination for the post of Sub Inspector in Railway Protection Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan1009 View Post
I have applied for the post of sub inspector in railway protection force. I want to know the date of physical efficiency test and written examination.
Hello Karan, even i have applied for the same exam, they have not notified anything yet. they had announced that the exam was scheduled 'tentatively' that means they may hold the exam ,may not. No one has yet received any information and the website also doesn't show any news of it. so dont worry be optimistic , lets hope it comes soon.

Best of luck. if any doubts remain feel free to ask.
22nd July 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Physical Efficiency Test and Written Examination for the post of Sub Inspector in Railway Protection Force?

hi sir,im jeya i have completed b pharmacy and i have experience for 3 years, still im working as a clinical research co ordinator... i want go to apply for railway job so how can applied for this job.i want proper information about praticular job for b pharm in the railway department.....please send the proper information to my emil id for [email protected]
5th September 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I am Prabhakar, What is the status of RPF SI Allahabad exam. I am blind, pse guide if u know.
2nd October 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir r.p.s.i. Ka examination date ky hai
17th October 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i want about sub inspecter test chart
16th January 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir iam also waiting for ur reply?
plsssssssss
21st January 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the exam date of to the post subinspector in railway protection force
27th February 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

RE: DATE OF PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEXT AND WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF SUB INSPECTOR IN RAILWAY PROTECTION FORCE?
2nd March 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Kindly inform me about my SI admit card and written exam date .
22nd March 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
May i know about the date of written test (RPF/Si)
30th March 2012, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

sir rpf sub inspector ka exam kab hoga?
28th April 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i have a fracture in leg so iam not able run 400 meters what can i do any exemption are available please explain
23rd September 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of pet exam 2011 in rpf si albd
9th October 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

DATE OF PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEXT AND WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF SUB INSPECTOR IN RAILWAY PROTECTION FORCE?
my email id is [email protected]
14th October 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

please inform me expected date of PT for SI allahabad .kindly inform me. I am amit from patna
28th November 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

RPF SI allahbad jiska pet lucknow me hua hai uska interview kab hoga
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?