16th April 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Clerk Job in SBI having scored 76% in 12th Class and 126 marks in IBPS Exam?

can I get bank clerk job in sbi, I got 76% in 12th class and I got 126 marks out of 250 in IBPS.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  2. Can I be eligible to get a Job having scored 126 marks in IBPS Exam?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Job having scored 115 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam but not scored 50% in 12th class and BA course?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  5. Can I get an interview call after qualifying IBPS clerk? I have scored 126 score
  6. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from General category?
  7. Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th
  8. Will I be able to sit for SBI Clerk Exam having secured 46.7% in Graduation and 59.8% in 12th class being a candidate of SC category?
  9. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  11. How can I get more marks in IBPS clerk exam? Which are the best books for general awareness? i have scored 148 in IBPS clerk exam
  12. What should I do after completing BSc with computer science?
  13. Solved question papers of Bank Clerks?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  15. Will I be able to sit for SBI clerk after securing 58% in 10th?
  16. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?
  18. Can I apply for IBPS, SBI PO and Clerk exam after completing bCA from IGNOU with 68% marks -- [New]
16th April 2012, 12:45 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Clerk Job in SBI having scored 76% in 12th Class and 126 marks in IBPS Exam?

For your kind information, SBI will conduct its own selection procedure of
-Written Exam
-Interview
for the recruitment of Clerical positions or PO positions.

SBI and SBI Associate Banks have not joined hands with IBPS.

IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting Common Written Exam for the recruitment of Clerical positions for 19 public sector banks.

So, you are not eligibe to appear for Interview procedure of SBI for the recruitment of Clerks.

Other than SBI, you can appear for the Interview procedure of any of the public sector banks for the recruitment of Clerks.

Bank of Baroda is the first public sector banks that has announced Interview notification for the recruitment of Clerical positions on the basis of IBPS Common Written Exam.

Recently, Dena Bank has also announced Interview notification for the recruitment of Clerical positions for the candidates who have qualified in IBPS Common Written Exam.

Having scored 126 marks in IBPS Exam, there is a less scope for you to get a call for the Interview until and unless you are a candidate from SC/ ST category.

The reason for this, 5.3 lakhs candidates have qualified in IBPS Clerk Exam.

Only 20000 clerical positions are going to be recruited through this IBPS Clerk Exam. So, huge level of competiton is there for these 20000 clerical positions.

Don't be worry at all. Your IBPS score card is valid for a period of 1 year.

In this one year, if any bank will come up with the Interview notification where in your score in IBPS Exam is more than the minimum cut off marks set by the public sector bank, you can appear for that Interview and crack the same.

For updated information regarding various bank exam notifications, I suggest you to visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
16th April 2012, 01:26 PM
vickydhupia2010

Default Re: Can I get Clerk Job in SBI having scored 76% in 12th Class and 126 marks in IBPS Exam?

hi
if u want to know that can u will get the call for interview for the job of clerk
then for kur kind of information i want to tell u that the IBPS exam is conducted by the SBI which has two part
one is WRITTEN EXAM and is INTERVIEW
if u clear the written exam of IBPS and got the marks above the cutt off list of the marks as set by the SBI then u will be able to call for interview
but in ur case there is minimum possiblities for u for the interview call bcz ur mark is very low
thank u
all the best
19th April 2012, 12:50 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can I get bank clerk job in sbi, I got 76% in 12th class and I got 126 marks out of 250 in IBPS.
Hi,

If you have given IBPS exam, then you should know that SBI is not included in the 19 public sector banks. SBI will take its own written exam separately.

The 19 public sector banks under IBPS are:

Eligibility criteria for IBPS:

1. A pass in 10th with 60% for General or a pass in 10th for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.

OR

A pass in 12th with 50% for General and a pass in 12th for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.

OR

A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Your age should be between 18 years and 28 years. Upper age limit is 33 for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST, 48 years for PWD candidates.

Eligibility Criteria for SBI:

1. A pass in 12th with minimum 60% for general and a pass in 12th with 55% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.

OR

A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Your age should be between 18 years and 28 years. Upper age limit is 33 for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST, 48 years for PWD candidates.

So you can definitely apply for SBI exam.

The notification of SBI exam is attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NEW_ADVERTISEMENT_2011-12-SBI.pdf(111.9 KB, 87 views)
27th April 2012, 09:15 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

YES....You are applicable for SBI clerk job.
The minimum marks required for +2 standard is 50% marks for SBI clerical job.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SBI CLERK:

Candidate should complete 12th standard from a recognized state board.

Age limit is 18-28 years.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

SELECTION PROCESS:

1.WRITTEN TEST
2.INTERVIEW

For more details visit www.bankexamsindia.com

ALL THE BEST......
28th May 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

what score should we score to get short list in SBI clerk job? plz suggest
20th April 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What is de payscale of bank clerks ??????
6th November 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

When is SBI clerk exams 2013-2014 will be conducted?
19th January 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply IBPS bank exam iam complted puc exam with 75%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?